Billy Idol’s raucous, dance-ready rock songs were not only staples of the 1980s – to this day, they still rock. Here, the mainstay talks about the making of some of his biggest tracks. Hear about the time he went to the birthday party of a Rolling Stones member and walked out with the makings of “Rebel Yell,” and learn about how “Dancing With Myself” was inspired by a night at the disco in Tokyo.
About The Author
Hailing from Belmont County Ohio, Mike Usenick specializes in live concert reviews and interviews. Covering shows in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Kentucky and anywhere in between.
August 28, 2017
June 6, 2017
February 10, 2020
- THE UNGUIDED Announces Upcoming Album, “Father Shadow”
- VANISHING POINT Announces Upcoming Album “Dead Elysium”
- RYAN ROXIE (Alice Cooper/Slash’s Snakepit/Gilby Clarke) Announced as Special Guest on PINK SOCK PODCAST
- PINK SOCK PODCAST Announces This Week’s Guest: The Return of Ashley Zane Grant of The Stereotypes
- THE DODIES Releases Official Music Video for “Alien”