Billy Idol’s raucous, dance-ready rock songs were not only staples of the 1980s – to this day, they still rock. Here, the mainstay talks about the making of some of his biggest tracks. Hear about the time he went to the birthday party of a Rolling Stones member and walked out with the makings of “Rebel Yell,” and learn about how “Dancing With Myself” was inspired by a night at the disco in Tokyo.
About The Author
Hailing from Belmont County Ohio, Mike Usenick specializes in live concert reviews and interviews. Covering shows in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Kentucky and anywhere in between.
December 14, 2017
January 11, 2017
February 15, 2018
December 23, 2017
- Rusty Shipp released a video for their cover of Audioslave’s “Show Me How To Live”
- Ivory Picture Story released a video for “Jawbreaker”
- TAYLOR HAWKINS & THE COATTAIL RIDERS Releases Official Music Video for “I Really Blew It”
- DOG FASHION DISCO Releases a Cover of Bee Gees, “How Deep Is Your Love”
- WHAT WE DO IN SECRET Releases New Song, “Silhouette”