Billy Idol’s raucous, dance-ready rock songs were not only staples of the 1980s – to this day, they still rock. Here, the mainstay talks about the making of some of his biggest tracks. Hear about the time he went to the birthday party of a Rolling Stones member and walked out with the makings of “Rebel Yell,” and learn about how “Dancing With Myself” was inspired by a night at the disco in Tokyo.
About The Author
Hailing from Belmont County Ohio, Mike Usenick specializes in live concert reviews and interviews. Covering shows in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Kentucky and anywhere in between.
November 6, 2018
April 1, 2017
July 26, 2019
September 29, 2017
- NAPALM DEATH Announces New Album, “Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism”
- KAMELOT Releases Official Live Video for “Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire)” featuring LAUREN HART
- SANDNESS Announces New EP “Enter Please”
- NICK SUMNER AND THE ASSISTANCE Releases New Single “Look Out Below”
- THE OWEN GUNS Releases Official Music Video for “It’s Too Late”